Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Monitor Died on Me.

It's sad when it does.

Just yesterday when I'm going out to university and I smelled something weird near my PC. That time my screen on the monitor went crazy. Something like it shrink to 50%. I thought I can fix it by knocking the monitor for a while after I came back from university.

Guess what? After I came back and knock the monitor again. The weird smell came across again. Boy... this time no screen appear, total blackout! I guess my Dell 17" CRT monitor died on me. Sucks. Untill today...

Ta-da!

No... I didn't buy a new monitor. Instead I went out to get myself a VGA cable, which cost me RM32 (Kind of expensive for just a cable). Plug the cable from my CPU to my dad's 32" LCD HDTV. How nice could that be? Since my dad isn't around at the moment. I will be using this method for a while. Pretty nice eh?

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading. See you next time!

No comments: