Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tekken 6 Arcade

Got my hands on it!

The arcade.

Just got my hands on this next generation fighting games on Penang last week. I got to say the graphics is superior. This is actually the 1st few times I'm drooling at the graphics. Obviously, the gameplay changed a little but still all the basis are still there. I'm not Tekken Pro, so I can't say there's much changes for me. I didn't not take many pictures, I was enjoying playing it. Haha.

The Data Card.

Just like the Tekken 5: DR, you get to purchase card from the arcade center's counter and plug the card into the machine and choose to use data card on character select menu. Just to notice, you can only choose 1 character for a card. Not sure about changing the name in the future though. I say that's all for now. Thanks for reading and see you.

3 comments:

k said...

who's your favourite character?

SWATwolf said...

can i choose more than 1? :p

1. Asuka
2. King

Anonymous said...

Any other known location of Tekken 6 arcade machine in the whole of Malaysia?