Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Acer X193W

A Budget LCD Monitor.

The Box.

It's been a while since my previous 17" CRT monitor had blown up. Since then, I have been using my parent's 32" HDTV to do almost everything for my computer. You might say it's nice but not really... Mom can get pretty annoying by nagging all the time. (>_<)||| Anyway, let's take a look at the LCD monitor.

Pretty nice.

I would say Acer offers a great price for a 19" LCD widescreen monitor for less than RM600. As most brand like Samsung, LG and etc have much higher price. Futhermore, this monitor supports DVI HDCP which is very useful for my PS3 as well. The contrast provided is very high. The only let down for this monitor that the response rate is 5 seconds. Not much of a distract though.
---
At the end of the day, I got myself another Y-splitter, HDMI to DVI cable and also a 5 meter LAN cable. All this are mostly to feed what my PS3 need. That's all for now. Thanks for viewing and see you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[...]resource[...]

Unknown said...

How can the Acer x193w can support the ps3 , just only showing input not support(usiing HDMI-DVI cable), could you explained because i had one too