Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SPAWN (ISSUE 85 COVER ART)

I want more!

More I Say!

Just bought another 2 Spawn action figure through Ebay and locally. I been crazy about Spawn lately. But due to the limited stock of availability at Malaysia, it's kind of not possible to find nice Spawn action figure at retail prices already, though there is still possible.

So, here are what I have bought.
  1. SPAWN (ISSUE 85 COVER ART)
    SPAWN SERIES 27: THE ART OF SPAWN
  2. MEDIEVAL SPAWN II
    SPAWN SERIES 17: SPAWN CLASSIC

Quoted from Spawn.com,

"Based on artist Greg Capullo's dark, moody artwork for the cover to Spawn #85, this figure features an angry Spawn unleashing a violent scream from deep within the alleys of Rat City."



I got this Spawn Issue #85 action figure on the Ebay Malaysia. Lucky me, the seller is from Penang and I asked my cousin to help me pick the action figure up when I made my payment to the seller. Great seller! Not to mention, the detail for this Spawn is just gorgeous.
---
That's all for now. Picture review up for "MEDIEVAL SPAWN II SPAWN SERIES 17: SPAWN CLASSIC" is coming up soon enough to catch your breath. Thanks for viewing and see you in a short while.

No comments: