Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Brisbane City

Shopping makes me drool on Video Games...

Massive pictures. Oh well, sorry to those who have slow connectivity. Let the picture's talking begin...

My sister is giving us a ride to...

Brisbane City! and...

Shopping mall!

Borders in Brisbane.

Harry Potter Book 7 to be picked up. Lol.

DS Station! Wait... It's just some demo. Guess what it is.

Self service checkout.

Seriously, can't get enough of DS.

A dinner at my Aunt's restaurant.

An early Christmas Cake for early celebration?


Before we went home, we have a little visit at my sister work place and I so wanted to see what kind of box they use for the chinese food and soup!

My sister working place, a take-away restaurant.

I have fun on the touch screen menu.
Hmm... make my own BOX!
I WANT ALL! BUT wait... error popping out. Too much!

Was just playing with the menu machine.
Got an empty box instead.


Well, that's all for now folks. Going to Dreamworld at Gold Coast tomorrow. It's not really something new to me. But still, there will be a photo taking session tomorrow! More photos! More loading! Haha. That's all for now. See ya!

1 comment:

Gia Waters said...

Hi great reading yoour blog