Sunday, March 25, 2007

Taiko no Tatsujin 8

I saw this arcade when I was wandering around at Queensbay Mall, Penang. Since Im a Taiko no Tatsujin's fan. I changed 3 tokens to play. 1st try was funny, the 8th version contain so many songs plus the previous version song that I don't know which to pick. What surprise me is there are many Nintendo and SquareEnix Soundtracks come along with the 8th version. This could be good and bad, good thing is I can enjoy alot of Nintendo OST, bad thing is this version might not be able to port to PS2. Oh wait, maybe they will port to Wii!

Nintendo and SquareEnix Soundtracks that I played on Taiko no Tatsujin 8
  • Super Mario Bros 1985
  • The Legend of Zelda (Orchestra Version @ Super Smash Bros Melee)
  • Dragon Quest VII
  • Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime

Its amazingly addictive and I wish I could continue playing as playing Hard Mode (Forest) is make my hand numb. Good to see Taiko no Tatsujin is getting better.

p/s: I did came again on the other day to play 2 times again.

No comments: