Once again, I have landed on Queesbay Mall, Penang again. Why you ask? Well, its longest and biggest mall in penang. I have walk myself into Jusco again. Wasnt really noticing the gashpon (Japanese Capsules) until I saw the New Super Mario Bros. Gashpon!
I couldnt resist, got to go for it! I was actually only targetting Goomba and Boo because it was rm8 each. But things goes like this:
- Got Boo, very excited.
- Got Blue Shell, not very happy but at least I got a different gashpon.
- Out of token, go change another 4 tokens.
- Insert 2 tokens. Um... got Boo. Sad, Very sad.
- Ask my younger cousin to help me. Got Red Mushroom. At least, again, I got something different.
- Still haven got Goomba! Change another 4 tokens.
- Ask cousin's help again. Got Big Mushroom! Woohoo!
- I test out my luck again. Damn! Got Red Mushroom again!
- Cant spend too much already. So I just went to change 2 last tokens.
- Since its my last try, I was so nervous. And, ITS GOOMBA!
- Off I go back to my grandma's house.
- My cousin said, "You are still missing that Green Mushroom le."
- I was like, "DAMN YOU!"
Alright, alright. Obviously, I want that 1-up Mushroom to get a full set! This time I brought another cousin, which she wants the Boo and Big Mushroom. Sadly in the end, she didnt get Boo but gotten Big Mushroom. As for me:
- My cousin went for the 1st 2 rounds
- So I continue the 3rd round. Bought 4 tokens
- Um... Got Goomba. Was thinking that I gotten through hard time getting Goomba and I got it in my 1st draw today? FTW.
- Well, well. I got the 1-up mushroom on the 2nd draw. Lucky me. Haha
- So as the 5th and 6th round, my cousin got her Big Mushroom on her 6th draw.