Thursday, September 4, 2008

HP TX2520AU

My Personal New Laptop!


Sigh... I have been sicked for the pass 2 days. Blame myself, for not drinking enough water yet running around KL for days. I got my new laptop, like... 2 weeks ago and I'm very satisfied with what it can do. Might not be the best but it does what I wanted. I forgot to mention that this is a tablet laptop.

Here's the specification:
  • AMD Athlon 64x2 1.9GHz
  • 4GB DDR2 800MHz RAM (Originally 1 slot 2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM)
  • Intergrated ATI HD3200 64MB Dedicated Memory
  • Window Vista Home Premium
  • 160GB Harddisk
  • Altec Lansing Speaker
  • Intergrated 1.3MP Webcam and Microphone
Laptop Screen can be fold into like this.

The Keyboard and the Mouse Pad

The Quick Launch Button.

Sneak Preview of my workplace.

I can't take a perfect angle with my current zoom lens (55mm-200mm) as my room is small and also my kit lens is now under repair. Hopefully it came back alive! For what this laptop can do, I have tried several high-end games such as, Call of Duty 4, Gears of War and Bionic Commando: Rearmed. All running at smooth rate but setting must be all low. Haha. Thanks all for now. Thanks for viewing and see you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...saw Japanese book and the sign of "don forget to switch off"...hahaha

Nice room and work place u gt there, me see no gunpla...O.o

SWATwolf said...

sure no gunpla la....
man man lai.... :P

Yen said...

ZOMG I EFFIN HATE U NOW!!!!

A TABLET LAPTOP WTH!!! ARGHHHH JEALOUSYYY FIT MOMENT HERE!!!


zomg like really, how much did it cost you?

><"""
i sound like a bimbo but ZOMG ITS A TABLET LAPTOP I WTH I CANT HELP IT!!

SWATwolf said...

it's cheap ya know? for a tablet pc
during pc fair it's only RM2899.

normal price around RM2999.

Yen said...

*pass out*

LiKe seriously?

ZOMG.....

*evil grin*

Swatwolf man... you've just made my day >3

*evil chuckle*

SWATwolf said...

>3 looks like someone is herself one!