Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Collectibles Haul for September

Finally! A Haul! lols.

Long month haul.

It's been a while I had my collectibles haul. So, lately I have been in KL for a month already, so seeing these toys laying around the shop are just too tempting! Must control my temptation. lols.
So here is what I got for September.
  1. SD Gundam G-Generation F
  2. SD Full Armor Gundam
  3. Revoltech ARX-8 Laevatein
  4. Spawn Series 31: Spawn 11
  5. Figma Rin Tohsaka
  6. Figma Tsukasa Hiiragi
  7. Figma Kyon
  8. Guitar Hero: On Tour
Finally, my SOS-dan is complete! Well... excluding those other side characters and also different costume's one. Just like 2 days ago, I saw my friend selling the Guitar Hero: On Tour real cheap, so I just grabbed it. That's all for now. Thanks for reading and see you!

No comments: