Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Toy and Anime Convention

Patung yang melampau?

The banner.

Last tuesday, which is a week ago. We came to The Spring shopping mall to carry in our collectibles for display from 20th to 24th of August. Wondertoys, one of the toy shop in The Spring, invited us to display our collectibles for the public. I did not managed to stay until the last day as I'm actually going to KL for further study on the 23rd. (which I'm here at KL). I not gonna talk much cause this is rather going to be a long post. Most of these photos are taken by zoom lens. Well... my kit lens 17mm-55mm is broken.

Our Booth


Display Case

Games like Wii and PS3 are ready when we are bored.

Oh noes... Bunnie saw me!

Many people are interested in... watching me playing games. (-_-)

My Konata(s)!!!

Kyon is gone.... Because I didn't managed to buy in time.

Figurines by various collectors.

Gunplas by various modellers.

Our president arranging some toys.

As experienced collectors explains...

The Toy Fair which is having 10% to 50% for various toys.

So, in the end I only managed to cover Day 1 and Day 2. As for the Day 4 and Day 5 included Cosplay and also more stuff (excluding my Wii, PS3 and some figmas). For the rest please make sure to check out our I've Anime! Blog. Make sure you post some comment ya? That's all for now. Thanks for viewing and see you!



No comments: