Thursday, May 22, 2008

The World Ends With You (DS)

What a Wonderful World.

My Collection.

I must say I instantly become one of it's fan when I just started playing this game. No doubt, this game could be one of the best action RPG in 2008. I introduce you, The World Ends With You (すばらしきこのせかい)or what the Japanese call the game, It's a Wonderful World. I bought the game and also the Original Soundtrack from Play-Asia.

Game Art Box

OST Art Box.

Glossy cardboard for the OST.

Interested? You can buy those two items respectively at Play-Asia with very affordable price. After all, please support Original! Yeah.
  1. The World Ends With You
  2. Subarashiki Kono Sekai OST (It's a Wonderful World)
I actually finished the game already. I got this game quite a few weeks ago. Just being a lazy bump for not updating my blog. For more information about this game, the internet is flooded with information about this game. Why not you go try and dig out some info?

That's all for now. Thanks for viewing and see you soon! (I hope.)

No comments: