Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baskin Robbin Haul?

What can you do on the 31st of every month?

Baskin Robbins!

I know this might sound very common for West Malaysia citizens but it ain't common for me because I seldom come across 31st when I go travel. And today is the 31st of May! My brain is all loaded with, "Buy Ice-Cream and get 31% discount". So went and buy one Pint and one Quart or rather called small and regular.
---
Spent RM50 and I fell great! Well, I didn't finished em all. More like sharing to my lots of young cousins. I wish I took some pictures of them slaughtering the ice-cream. That's all for now. I'm going back to Kuching tomorrow already. See you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!