Monday, May 7, 2007

Preorder of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

やった!Preordered Harry Potter Book 7!


Harry Potter series have come to his final chapter by JK. Rowling. Despite of that, its a must to preorder this book. The book is releasing in July 21st. Can't wait for it. I think Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows are available for preorder in most the book shop retailers worldwide. Go preordered it now! Yatta!

p/s Why Children cover? I have been reading them since 1999. I was a kid and I collected Children cover and still collecting it now. Hehe. These are my collection. Bigger books = American version. Smaller books = UK Version.

5 comments:

MAMAMIA said...

oi.why buy so many harry potter books.siao aa.haha.dun tell me u booked two books aar! adult and children version.

SWATwolf said...

Haha, nola... I dun collect adult covers XP

Eric said...

eh eh!! i wanna borrow the last book after u finish reading it.. =p

SWATwolf said...

oh ok :p

haha added u to my blog :D

Nadiah Azli said...

Pre-booking deposit 50RINGGIT? how much does the book cost in malaysia?