Wednesday, March 5, 2008

1/8 Yuki Nagato Max Factory

I promised! Months ago!

O RLY?

As I got my Yuki months ago, saying that I would take some photos of Yuki and post it up. Months and months, finally, I promised! Here are the snapshot of the Max Factory's Yuki Nagato.
---
There are two ways to assemble Yuki up, one is in normal school uniform with glasses and books on hand, while the another one is Yuki in a magician clothes holding a Star Rod!

---

Got this post posted up as I can't sleep. Why? Well... I kind of miss the purchase of the new series called Figma. The one I missed is Yuki! I was going to order last night with Lelouch and found out Yuki is sold out. I really hope there is going to be a restock.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading and viewing. See you later then.

No comments: