Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Inflated Toys

Mind you... this can be a collector's item too.

20% of his collection

One of my friend in Singapore told m about collecting this inflated toys. I was like, "Huh?" It appears that many people collect this stuff worldwide! No kidding. I'm not so sure how to differentiate between original and imitation but as far as I hears, thing like this with rarity and size of 4 feet can sell online up to RM300-400.

These are all from Japan.

That's all I want to share for now. Do you guys have any friend or yourself collect this? Please do share by posting comment here! Till then, thanks for reading. See you.

3 comments:

mr-penman said...

interesting...

I collect toy weapons, those you get from kedai runcit.

and most of the time, these toys surprised ppl...

"WAH! where u get this 1? NICE!"

Old Hangmen said...

I've heard of people collecting earwaxes and used underwear, so that's really nothing strange. As for me, other than Gundam models, action figures and other collectible merchandises from my favourite anime and games, I also allocated a small portion of my spending for military gears, authentic or replica. It has always been my dream to score an authentic Russian nightvision goggles used in the Afghan-Soviet war.

SWATwolf said...

haha, well,it's one of the unique hobby i ever seen around. Yeah, talk about collecting underwear in taiwan. It's quite famous.

collecting earwax? O_o