Friday, July 27, 2007

Nintendo Gameboy

Such retro, yet so nice.

It's still working!

I'm feeling nostalgic today and I'm playing the very 1st Nintendo Gameboy. I found that the Super Mario Bros. on the Gameboy is still amusing until today. I really enjoying playing it and very happy to see the Gameboy is still alive! All hail to Nintendo. I still remember the glorious day of the Gameboy back 10 years ago when I'm still a kid.

Imma a retro gamer.

Do you have any retro consoles or handheld still available and working? Do share with me your stories. That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

mr-penman said...

that pix tells me a different story...

"a young boy was summoned to the headmaster's office"

MUAHAHAHAH~

SWATwolf said...

LOL. wad the heck XD

PaK said...

I bought a gb dmg (the brick one) few days ago to make chiptune. How glorious piece of art.

I had one when I was a kid, but my brother sold it :'( so it's a very personal thing.

Now I got a gbc, a gb and a flash card and i'm ready to play!