Thursday, June 14, 2007

What's on Your Desk?

Show me your Stuff!

A tag post from Zorocaster.

What's within arm's reach on your desk, without leaning forward too much? In my case, the following items are applicable:

  • My PC, keyboard, mouse, speaker's tuner.
  • My Nokia 6020, Codeless Phone
  • Nintendo DS lite, Final Fantasy 3,
  • Gameboy Micro, The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Warioware: Twisted!, Pokemon Crystal Version
  • 2 Taiko no Tatsujin Dolls
  • Webcam, Headphones, All in one printer
  • Final Fantasy X OST
  • SD Gundam Wing, SD Gundam Strike Weapon System
  • Table Lamp, Books, Diary
  • Snacks, Pepsi
  • Gundam Marker, Knife, Clipper
  • 1GB Pendrive, Nintendo Wifi USB
That's about it. Notice that I have quite a messy room with lots of stuff loafing around. I like to put stuff near my PC so I don't need to move around too much.

Now, I'm taking the opportunity to tag Phoenix_Cypher_K1, SK, PM, Penman, Stacy, Adrian especially and anyone else that is reading this, okay, that covers everybody. Don't forget to link back to the person who tagged you in the first place.