Thursday, June 7, 2007

Off to Camp Permai

Fun Camp is about to start? NO WAI!

Tomorrow early in the morning, I will be sitting in the bus and go to Camp Permai for a activity organize by our campus' Student Council. Its called The Return of Beach Bash 2. Sounds fun? Nah, I will be in charge in many many games and so on. No, no... Not complaing, Im happy and this is my first time as a committee in a Fun Camp, instead fooling around and get wet. Hopefully I will get a good experience from there.

The Beach Bash last 2 days and 1 night. And not to mention, a tiny DS gathering is going to held there... After every event finish on Day 1. Haha, long life Nintendo DS!

See you guys in a day or two. Don't miss me ya? I know no one actually does. Haha.

4 comments:

mr-penman said...

Have fun! I wish I can go camping too.

Seems like nowadays, no 1 fancy any more outdoor activities...

sux!

mr-penman said...

... -_-"

go camping w DS... GR8!

SWATwolf said...

Im back~ i manage to poison 4 people on getting a ds there. "maybe" LOLx

mr-penman said...

WAH! nice!

Ur great evangelistic work will be remembered.